Meet the COCO Skin Clinic Team
Our staff are some of the industry’s finest and most experienced. We are a small dedicated team. We offer a carefully curated range of treatment options to suit your aesthetic needs.
Dr Jane Lucas
Cosmetic Physician & Medical Director
Dr. Jane Lucas is a highly trained, full-time Cosmetic Physician. She completed her Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery at The University of Western Australia (UWA) in 2005. Although Dr. Jane enjoyed acute medicine, she found that her artistic flair and perfectionist personality were best suited to the field of Aesthetic Medicine. Over the last 14 years, Dr. Jane has perfected her craft and continues to expand her knowledge by attending conferences locally, nationally and internationally.
Dr. Jane holds Specialist Fellowship in General Practice and is a Fellow of the Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine. She is also one of the few Cosmetic Physicians in Perth to hold Full Membership with the Cosmetic Physicians of Australasia.
Dr. Jane’s signature treatment is full face rejuvenation – her forte is to use different treatment modalities to address facial aging in a 3-dimensional manner. She has a natural eye for detail and is well known for her gentle approach. She is honest, compassionate, and friendly. One of her greatest joys is making people look and feel their absolute best.
When Dr. Jane isn’t beautifying faces, she enjoys spending time with her young family. She is a strong believer in living a healthy, happy, well-balanced life (which includes a piece of chocolate every day!)
Dr. Jane Lucas
MBBS (UWA), FRACGP, FACAM
Cosmetic Physician/Medical Director
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery The University of Western Australia (UWA) 2005
- Fellow of the Australian College of Aesthetic Medicine (FACAM) 2014
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) 2015
- Full Member of the Cosmetic Physicians College of Australasia (CPCA)
- Member of the Australian College of Aesthetic Medicine (FACAM)
- Member of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
- Laser Safety Officer Certification 2012
- Accredited in Advanced Injecting Skills by Allergan, Galderma Mondeal and Merz for Wrinkle Relaxers, Dermal Fillers, Fat Dissolving Injections and Biostimulators.
- Accredited by Austramedex for Silhouette Soft Thread Lifts.
- Accredited by Cutera, Lutronic and Sciton (Medical-Grade Class 4 Laser).
- The Science of Ageing, The Jungle Body Convention, 2016
Holly is our qualified and highly trained dermal therapist (also known as the skin extraordinaire). Holly has always been fascinated by the science behind beauty and is incredibly passionate about all things skin. Holly is a self-professed skincare product junkie herself and is the go-to-person for your skin/skincare needs.
Holly’s journey in the industry began as a qualified makeup artist where she discovered the difference a small makeover could make to the person’s confidence. From then on, Holly’s goal became to make a more lasting, positive impact on the confidence of others.
Holly obtained an Advanced Diploma of Cosmetic Dermal Science through The Australasian College of Dermal Science. The move to dermal therapies was an easy one – healthy and glowing skin, becoming her new obsession. She’s continuing her education and is currently working towards a Bachelor of Nursing at Curtin University with the aim to further her scope of practice in the aesthetic industry. Her future aspiration is to expand her skill-set to include Cosmetic Injecting under the guidance of Dr Jane Lucas.
Holly is committed to delivering an exceptional patient experience. Her mission is for every patient to leave COCO Skin Clinic feeling more confident than when they walked in.
Our Speciality is Full Face Design & Rejuvenation
We focus on treating the face holistically to achieve a harmonious and elegant result. Dr Jane Lucas believes that a well thought-out treatment plan is essential to achieving the best outcome. That’s why, every patient’s aesthetic journey starts with an extensive consultation.