Welcome to COCO Skin Clinic and our website www.cocoskinclinic.com (our Site).
Our Site gives you an opportunity to browse and purchase our boutique skin care products and medical aesthetic services offered by Audrey Enterprises Pty Ltd (ACN 602 187 628) t/as COCO Skin Clinic (COCO Skin Clinic, we, us).
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your use of this Site, as well as COCO Skin Clinic’s products and services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us.
These Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions before purchasing our products or engaging our services.
These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings.
COCO Skin Clinic’s products and services are intended for people aged 18 and over.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
1. By accessing, downloading or using the COCO Skin Clinic products and services offered on our Site, whether or not you have registered an account, subscription, receive member services, or are just browsing, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
2. We may change all, or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to immediately discontinue your use of our Site and the products and services.
3. Our Site is intended for general education, information and online booking purposes only. Nothing on our Site purports to offer specific cosmetic, medical, psychological, or other professional advice. Use caution and always seek professional health or medical advice before acting on any information that we provide online.
4. COCO Skin Clinic will make recommendations for our products and services and will provide support, guidance and tools for you to set skin care goals and achieve results, but any decision that you make is solely yours, and the consequences that flow from such decisions, is your sole responsibility.
5. COCO Skin Clinic prides itself on using the latest technology and safest procedures to treat all skin types at our clinic, which we select according to current medical research, and available technology in the field of skincare and skincare treatment. Whilst we follow all safety precautions and processes, you acknowledge and agree that all medical procedures carry risks, and that all medico-cosmetic procedures involve a degree of risk albeit of varying degrees.
6. To ensure our standards of safety are met, you acknowledge and agree to book in for a consultation in prior to booking or receiving any medico-cosmetic procedure or treatment from us. This is important as a consultation is used to determine suitability for procedures and treatment, including specific advice about risks. If you are unsure whether you require a consultation, please ask us at the time of making an enquiry or booking with us.
7. The COCO Skin Clinic team is led by Dr Jane Lucas, a highly experienced and suitably qualified Cosmetic Physician with the qualifications and experience outlined on our Site here. Whilst all of our consultations are conducted by a suitably qualified and trained health practitioner, it is recommended and acknowledged within the health industry to seek a second opinion from a suitably qualified health practitioner. We stress the importance of seeking a second opinion from an independent and suitably qualified health practitioner prior to undertaking any medico-cosmetic procedure or treatment, irrespective of the outcome of your consultation with us.
8. You acknowledge and agree that you can only proceed with a procedure or treatment with us after having obtained suitable medical advice and that in some instances, we may refuse to undertake a procedure or treat you unless you are able to evidence that you recently received that advice.
9. No one person is the same and each of our bodies are unique. What works for one person, may not work for another. We all have different skin, we all do different things and expose our skin to different environments. Because of this, and our own genetic disposition, make up, body, skin type, and personal skin regime, we can never be 100% certain that our products or services will achieve a desired result or outcome, but we make recommendations as best we can, and with the information that we get from you.
10. COCO Skin Clinic does not guarantee and makes no express or implied warranties as to any specific results. Your success depends on many factors, including honest disclosure of your medical and health history, any prior existing medical conditions and prescribed medications, individual genetic make-up, lifestyle factors, adherence to pre- and post-treatment instructions, and your own commitment, dedication, desire, and motivation.
11. Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials, including but not limited to any ‘before and after’ photos, are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
12. You acknowledge and agree that COCO Skin Clinic and/or its principals or partners, agents, employees, officers and representatives are not responsible for decisions that you may make nor losses that may arise out of any decision made by you arising from our products and services at any time.
REGISTERING YOUR DETAILS
13. Before you purchase our COCO Skin Clinic membership services, you must register online and in some instances, create an account with us.
14. You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information, as requested, and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information.
15. We may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity.
16. If you are a registered user or member to this Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
a. You are solely responsible for protection and confidentiality of any password or member identification that may be issued to or subscribed for by you from time to time (Password);
b. You will not reveal (or cause to be revealed through any act or omission) your Password to any other person;
c. You will immediately notify us if your Password is lost or becomes known to any other person;
d. You are solely responsible for all access to and use of this site via your Password, whether such access or use is by you or any other person; and
e. Any information you provide to us for posting or inclusion in our COCO Skin Clinic Community, at any time, becomes our property.
18. You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your registration details, including any username and/or Password. You must notify us immediately if they become aware of any unauthorised use of your registered details.
19. Where a member service is for one user only, you will not let any other person use your Password or any registered user or member services.
When using our COCO Skin Clinic products and services, you may be given access to social media pages, Facebook groups, other online or in person forums (COCO Skin Clinic Community) or events in which you may post comments, photos, messages or other material (Your Content). When posting Your Content, you agree that you will not post or otherwise publish through this Site or our COCO Skin Clinic Community any of the following:
f. Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceitful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, abusive, offensive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
g. Content that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
h. Information that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s consent.
i. Information that constitutes promotion or advertisement for groups, events or activities organised through competing social clubs, activity sites and internet platforms, except as otherwise expressly permitted by us.
j. Any information or content that impersonates any person or entity.
k. Any material, non-public information about companies without authorisation to do so.
l. Any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us).
21. By posting or otherwise publishing Your Content on our Site, social media pages or COCO Skin Clinic Community, you:
m. Grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit Your Content in any form and for any purpose;
n. Warrant that you have the right to grant the above licences;
o. Warrant that Your Content does not breach these Terms; and
p. Consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
22. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to:
q. Review, modify, reformat, reject or remove Your Content that, in our opinion, violates these Terms or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; and
r. Monitor use of the Site, and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Terms or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request.
CODE OF CONDUCT
23. Our Site and COCO Skin Clinic Community is a space for learning and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free and sales-free environment.
24. Whilst using this Site and/or our COCO Skin Clinic Community, we ask that you not:
s. Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted.
t. Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
u. Infringe other user’s privacy rights.
v. Violate the intellectual property of others.
w. Post anything that contains software viruses, worms or any other harmful code.
x. Engage in any defamatory conduct.
y. Use manual or automated software, devices, script robots, other means or processes to access our Site or any related data or information.
Please see our COCO Skin Clinic Community Guidelines in the appendix to these Terms for more information.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, Confidential Information) and by using our products and services, you agree to respect the same rights of the other COCO Skin Clinic product and services participants (Participants) and representatives of COCO Skin Clinic.
z. That any confidential information shared by Participants or any of our representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to us.
aa. Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Participants during training sessions.
bb. That all materials and information provided to you by us are our confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to us, and may only be used by you as authorised by us.
cc. That if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from our products and/or services, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of the Participants in the strictest of confidence.
ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
29. While COCO Skin Clinic will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site and COCO Skin Clinic Community is available continuously, COCO Skin Clinic does not make any representations or warranties that your access will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
30. Your access to the Site may be suspended without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or any reason beyond our control.
31. Except as expressly provided otherwise in the Terms, COCO Skin Clinic reserve the right to change or discontinue any Site, feature or service (or part thereof) on the Site at any time.
LINKS AND AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE
33. As affiliates of certain products and services we may receive compensation for recommending and promoting products/services linked to from this Site or via our COCO Skin Clinic Community.
BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS
34. By making a booking with COCO Skin Clinic, or otherwise communicating your acceptance of a proposal from COCO Skin Clinic, you agree to be bound by our booking policy.
35. Bookings must be made via our online booking system or by telephone on (08) 6193 1838 with at least 24 hours, and up to 4 days’ notice, depending on the type of booking. If you wish to make a booking with less than 24 hours notice, you must contact us by telephone and we will try and accommodate your request, subject to availability and our policies.
36. All bookings for treatments involving collagen bio stimulators require a minimum of 4 days’ notice prior to the desired appointment time, so that we may prepare products for the treatment. Because we prepare the products in advance, all deposits paid for this booking are non-refundable. Bookings for any treatments with collagen bio stimulators therefore attract are a 50% non-refundable deposit to secure the booking. In the case of any cancellations to a secured booking, you agree to forfeit the deposit to cover the cost of the products that have been reconstituted.
37. All other bookings (except 15 minute free consults) will attract a deposit as determined by us at the time of booking and as notified to you, whether you’ve booked online, in person, or over the telephone, where:
a. A minimum deposit of $50 applies for any bookings made for Saturdays or outside of ordinary business hours, in addition to an ordinary deposit, in order to secure the booking.
b. A minimum deposit of 50% of the total treatment applies for treatments (other, in order to secure the booking.
c. A deposit of 100% of the consultation fee, to secure the cost of the specialist in the consultation. The consultation fee is redeemable if you make a booking for treatment within 30 days of your original consultation where, the full cost of the consultation fee will be credited at the conclusion of your appointment.
38. You must attend your booking 10 minutes before the allocated start time to ensure that your appointment runs for its full duration. If you are running late, COCO Skin Clinic reserves the right to cut short your appointment time.
39. If you need to reschedule or cancel a secured booking as per clause 37, you may do so without penalty provided at least 24 hours’ prior notice has been given to COCO Skin Clinic. If your booking was subject to a refundable deposit, that refundable deposit you have paid may be credited to the rescheduled appointment as determined by us in our sole discretion.
40. If you reschedule, or cancel less than 24 hours prior to your secured booking as per clause 37, or if you’re a ‘no show’, you forfeit the appointment and you may incur a fee or be penalised. We reserve the right to determine whether to:
d. Charge a cancellation fee, which is no greater than 50% of the fee payable at the conclusion of the original booking;
e. Retain any deposit paid for the booking, which would have been deducted from the fee payable at the conclusion of the original booking.
41. In the unlikely event that COCO Skin Clinic cancels a booking, your appointment will be rescheduled as soon as practicable and any deposit paid will be either be credited to the rescheduled appointment or refunded to you.
PRICES AND REFUNDS
42. All prices for COCO Skin Clinic products and services are in Australian dollars (AUD) as displayed in store and online from time to time, including all COCO Skin Clinic packages and memberships.
43. Prices include GST unless indicated otherwise but exclude delivery charges and customs duty and other taxes, if applicable.
44. All prices are subject to change without notice. COCO Skin Clinic does not provide refunds for change of mind purchases. Requests for refunds will otherwise be considered and assessed on a case-by-case basis, whereby any other refunds will be granted at the discretion of the COCO Skin Clinic team, if:
a. Goods purchased by you are returned to us as unused, in their original packaging, together with proof of purchase;
b. There is a problem or issue with the goods or services supplied, including where they are faulty or defective;
c. Otherwise in accordance with clause 47.
Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude or limit your rights as a consumer in accordance with the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and the Australian Consumer Law set out in Schedule 2 of this Act (ACL) whereby any refunds or claims in respect of our goods and/or services is limited to the following, at our option, unless otherwise compelled to do so by law or a Court of competent jurisdiction, as follows:
d. in the case of services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and
e. in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of such goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
PROMOTIONS. GIFT-VOUCHERS AND PAYMENTS
From time to time, COCO Skin Clinic may offer promotional offers on our products and services, where either members or customers the opportunity to purchase either existing, limited edition or additional products and services at a discounted rate or offer, and which are subject to the promotional terms and conditions of sale as advertised by us at that time.
Gift vouchers purchased from our Site and in-store are non-transferrable, not redeemable for cash and are subject to the terms and conditions of sale at the time of purchase (to the extent legally permitted). Please note that gift vouchers are only accepted as payment for our in-store services, and not for any products that we offer.
COCO Skin Clinic packages and memberships are non-transferrable, not redeemable for cash and are subject to the terms and conditions of sale at the time of purchase (to the extent legally permitted). Please note that all treatments provided in any of our packages or memberships do not accumulate over time and must be used on a monthly basis or otherwise are forfeited. Refunds are not available for packages and memberships, however all services will be considered in light of clauses 46 and 47.
Invoices for any online COCO Skin Clinic program are automatically generated and can also be requested at any time by emailing email@example.com.
Some of our payments are operated through an online and automated billing system (Online Payment). Online Payments may be managed by us or by an external third party provider of our choice, such as Stripe, ZipPay, AfterPay, MyHealth&Beauty or other nominated provider (Third Party Provider). You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for your use of Third Party Providers and that all Third Party Providers have their own terms and conditions of use that are independent of these Terms. You may be required to create an account, and pay administrative fees as a part of your contract with a Third Party Provider to make Online Payments on our Site.
You acknowledge and agree that where your payments are made via Online Payment:
You agree to ensure sufficient funds are available in your nominated account to meet any account withdrawals made by us on the scheduled due dates for payment.
If payment is defaulted or not received, you authorise us or to debit any outstanding funds from your nominated account without need for notification at a future date.
Where another agent or enterprise is debiting funds on our behalf pursuant to an arrangement to do so, you also affirm the same rights and undertakings explained in these Terms to them.
In circumstances where we or our Third Party Provider invoices you for payment, payment is due and payable by the payment date noted on the invoice. Failure to make payment by the payment date may lead to suspension of use of our product and services.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any product or service, at our discretion, if payment is defaulted or not received in any way.
56. You understand and acknowledge that COCO Skin Clinic may wish to obtain photographic or other digital evidence of the use and success of its goods and services from its users and clientele, for its own business, marketing, advertising and promotional purposes from time to time.
57. In that event, COCO Skin Clinic will notify you of our intention to take photographic or other digital evidence either prior to, or at the time of, your appointment with us. You are free to provide your consent or otherwise refuse to provide your consent at that time.
58. Photographic or other digital evidence generally includes but is not limited to still photography, audio or visual recordings or sound, film, and video.
59. Under no circumstances will we obtain any photographic or other digital evidence of you during any appointment, consultation or treatment with us, without your prior written consent.
60. If you provide your written consent to us obtaining photographic or other digital evidence of you it will be in accordance with that written consent and consistent with these Terms. To the extent that any inconsistency arises between your written consent and these Terms, these Terms are to prevail to the extent of any inconsistency.
61. By providing your written consent you are hereby releasing any and all rights you may have to the photographic or other digital evidence and are granting COCO Skin Clinic the absolute right and permission to the copyright, intellectual property and other proprietary rights for the ownership, retention, use, reuse and publication of the photographic or other digital evidence whether in print or digital medium, where you may be depicted or included, in whole or in part, or composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or alterations from time to time, or reproductions thereof in colour or otherwise, made through any medium and in any and all media now or later known, for our own lawful business, marketing, advertising and promotional purposes, whether as art, in trade or for any other legal purpose.
62. By providing your written consent, you also waive any and all rights that you may have to inspect or approve the finished product or products of the photographic or other digital evidence and any publication whether in print or digital medium of that may be used in connection with the photographic or other digital evidence or the use to which it may be applied.
63. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold harmless COCO Skin Clinic from any and all liability that arises or which may occur in obtaining the photographic or other digital evidence or any subsequent process or publication of it.
RIGHT TO TERMINATE
64. We reserve the right to suspend, or terminate your use of the Site, COCO Skin Clinic Community or our products and services generally if you breach these terms, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
65. Where you have breached these Terms, and we elect to terminate or suspend your access to the Site and/or provision of our products or services, you may not be entitled to a refund for any fees paid.
66. You may otherwise terminate, however in that event, you waive your right to any refund for payments made to us in connection with our products and services in accordance with these Terms and acknowledge that any refunds are only permitted in accordance with our refund policy in clauses 46 and 47.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARK NOTICES
67. All material on this Site, in our COCO Skin Clinic Community or otherwise delivered by us including (but not limited to) Site content, text, graphics, information architecture and coding (Our Content), is subject to copyright. While you may browse or print Our Content for non-commercial or personal use, you must obtain our prior written permission if you’d like to use, copy or reproduce it. Modification of Our Content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited.
You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or Our Content.
The trade marks, logos, and service marks displayed on our Site are the registered or unregistered trademarks of COCO Skin Clinic. The trade marks whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to COCO Skin Clinic, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages COCO Skin Clinic.
Nothing contained on this Site or in our COCO Skin Clinic Community should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade mark without our express written permission.
You agree that damages may be an inadequate remedy to a breach of these Terms and acknowledge that COCO Skin Clinic will be entitled to seek injunctive relief if such steps are necessary to prevent violations of its intellectual property rights.
LIABILITY IS LIMITED
The disclaimers, liability limitations and indemnities within these Terms do not exclude rights that by law may not be excluded. Such rights include, but are not limited to, those rights under the ACL and the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority (AHPRA) regulations and otherwise in accordance with clauses 34 to 55, 65 and 66.
We do not make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with any of our Site, COCO Skin Clinic Community or Our Content.
In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorised use, performance or non-performance of or reliance upon this Site, COCO Skin Clinic Community or Our Content.
These limitations and terms include (but are not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of information, products or services irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us (including third party material and advertisements).
Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records.
Accessing websites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on our Site, COCO Skin Clinic Community or products or services. Links are provided for convenience only. We do not endorse linked websites nor their products and services and you access them at your own risk.
The use of credit card or other financial information, failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any transaction made or attempted on our Site.
You indemnify us from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using or attempting to use our information, products, services or any breach by you or your agents of these Terms.
We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, which is without limitation to your rights under the ACL and AHPRA regulations, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within our Site, COCO Skin Clinic Community or through use of our products or services.
78. COCO Skin Clinic is permitted to subcontract and use other persons to provide all, or part of, the products and services.
79. COCO Skin Clinic is responsible for the work of any of its subcontractors.
80. You cannot transfer or assign your COCO Skin Clinic membership without COCO Skin Clinic’s prior written consent.
81. We may assign or transfer our obligations under these Terms at any time, upon prior written notice to you four (4) weeks prior notice in writing.
If a dispute arises between the parties in relation to this Agreement, the dispute must be dealt with in accordance with these clauses 82 to 89 herein.
Any party claiming that a dispute exists must notify the other party to the dispute (Second Party) in writing of the nature of the dispute.
If the dispute is not resolved by agreement within five working days of the Second Party receiving the notice referred to in clause 83 above, either party may refer the matter to mediation conducted by a mediator agreed between the parties within a further five working days or failing agreement within that period, as appointed by the executive director for the time being of the Australian Commercial Disputes Centre Limited. The costs of the mediator shall be borne equally between the disputing parties. The chosen mediator shall determine the procedures for the mediation. The chosen mediator will not have the power or authority to make any other determination in relation to the dispute.
Each party must attend and participate in the mediation in good faith.
If the parties have not mediated a resolution of the dispute within 10 working days of attending mediation, neither party shall be obliged to continue any attempt at mediation under this clause, and either party may then commence such legal proceedings as it thinks fit in relation to the dispute.
Nothing in this clause prevents a party from commencing proceedings seeking urgent interlocutory relief from a court or tribunal with jurisdiction to hear the matter, if, in that party’s reasonable opinion, it is necessary to protect their rights.
Despite the existence of a dispute, controversy or claim, the parties must continue to comply with their obligations under the contract.
This clause survives termination of this agreement.
90. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Western Australia. You consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Western Australia to determine any matter or dispute which arises between us.
91. We welcome enquiries or feedback on our Site. Unless specifically stated by you, we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
92. If you have questions or comments regarding this Site, or COCO Skin Clinic products or services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trading Name: Audrey Enterprises Pty Ltd t/as COCO Skin Clinic
ACN: 602 187 628
Telephone: (08) 6193 1838
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
Keep it respectful
Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
No pitching to the group
We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
No gated content
Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need a feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
Content gathered in our COCO Skin Clinic Community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
Keep it on topic
We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
Partnering with other members
Access to this group does not mean that COCO Skin Clinic endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy.
Report posts that are breaking group policies
Due to the large amount of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manger directly via private message so our team can review them.
Breaking the rules
If you are deemed to be breaking the rules of the group, COCO Skin Clinic reserves the right to remove you from the Facebook group that the offending behaviour has occurred within.