Pam is a qualified and experienced Dermal Therapist with a special interest in improving skin health. She holds an Advanced Diploma in Cosmetic Dermal Science from the Australasian Academy of Cosmetic Dermal Science. She is an Associate Member of Aesthetics Practitioners Advisory Board and Australian Society of Dermal Clinicians.
Prior to joining the industry, Pam spent a number of years in marketing and advertising before finding her ultimate calling in health and cosmetic medicine. Her other qualifications include a Bachelor of Arts in Communications and a Graduate Certificate in Public Relations.
Pam is committed to helping clients achieve and maintain healthy-looking skin. She is passionate about achieving exceptional results through the use of advanced skin treatments and prescribed medical grade cosmeceuticals. Pam finds great satisfaction in helping her clients to feel more confident in their skin – this is her biggest motivation and one of the many reasons why she has a loyal client following.
When she’s not in the clinic, Pam keeps busy with being the ‘personal assistant’ to her two young children and husband. Pam is also an avid runner and a gym-junkie.
- Advanced Diploma in Cosmetic Dermal Science – Australasian Academy of Cosmetic Dermal Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts
- Graduate Certificate in Public Relations
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & ACCREDITATIONS
- Aesthetics Practitioners Advisory Board – Associate Member
- Australian Society of Dermal Clinicians – Associate Member
- Laser Safety Officer Certificate
- First Aid and Resuscitation Certificate
- Accredited Skincare Training: Rationale, Aspect Dr, SkinBetter Science Skincare
- Advanced Training in: Sciton BBL & Lasers, Mesoestetic Advanced Skin Peels, Dermapen Skin Needling, Rationale Advanced Peels, Dermaplaning, Hydrafacial and Mesoestetic Dermamelan De-Pigmenting Treatment.
Our Speciality is Full Face Design & Rejuvenation
We focus on treating the face holistically to achieve a harmonious and elegant result. Dr Jane Lucas believes that a well thought-out treatment plan is essential to achieving the best outcome. That’s why, every patient’s aesthetic journey starts with an extensive consultation.